Hydraulic cylinders for passengers and goods transportation
- What they are: Attachments for forklift trucks used for materials handling (lifting, loading/unloading).
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The cylinders allow the movement of the forks up/down and their side shifting.
AIRPORT EQUIPMENT AND PASSENGER STAIRS
- What they are: Equipment for cargo loading/unloading, vehicles for passengers access to planes, service vehicles, elevating platforms, transporters.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The cylinders allow the lifting/lowering of parts of the vehicles to permit the loading of goods and passengers.
- What they are: Trucks for vehicles transportation.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The hydraulic cylinders allow the movement of the structure which loads/unloads vehicles on the top and enable further access of vehicles on the lower part of the carrier.