Cylinders for log splitters, flail mowers and other agricultural machines
AXLES, STEERING SYSTEMS AND HYDRAULIC SUSPENSIONS
- What they are: Mechanical equipment under the chassis of a vehicle which, thanks to wheels, enables the vehicle to move.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The cylinders are used to dampen bumps or to steer the vehicle.
- What they are: Stationary equipment used to cut logs in different shapes and dimensions.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: the cylinders allow the blade movement to cut the logs.
- What they are: Systems for the loading/unloading and transportation of forestry material like logs.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The cylinders hold the crane booms and permit their movements.
CUTTING HEADS FOR LOGS
- What they are: Mechanical grabs used to catch, hold and smash logs.
- Function of hydraulic cylinders: The cylinders allow grabbing and holding the logs within the grab and move the blade to cut or smash the log.